The SEC Library is a hub for engineering and applied science education and research at Harvard in Allston. With a librarian on staff and multi-use spaces available to book, guests have access to all the benefits of a Harvard library while in the building. The library is located on the second floor by the atrium in the SEC. Robyn Rosenber, the resident librarian in the SEC, is available on-site at least three days a week.
Services and resources in the SEC Library include:
- Bookable study rooms (7 total)
- Reference help from onsite librarian
- Designated quiet area with access to outdoor terrace
- Visualization wall to display work by SEAS faculty and students
- Books can be requested from other Harvard libraries and be available for retrieval via secure locker systems
- For books on location, Harvard affiliates will be able to use a self-checkout system