What is the Abacus Award?
The Abacus Award for Faculty Collaboration with Staff is an annual SEAS award that recognizes a faculty member's exceptional ability to collaborate and partner with staff.
Who is eligible?
All faculty are eligible for this award. If you have any questions about someone’s eligibility please contact Rowen Gray, SEAS HR Coordinator, at email@example.com.
What is the nomination criteria?
Excellence in collaboration is defined by effectively working with others to achieve positive results. Recipients of the award are selected based on demonstrated excellence in collaboration and the recipient's positive impact on SEAS.
How many recipients are there for the Abacus Award?
There is one award honoree per year.
What do honorees receive as part of the Abacus Award?
The name of the winner will be engraved on the Abacus Award for Faculty Collaboration with Staff plaque. This plaque hangs outside the second floor kitchen in Pierce Hall.
When will the winner be announced?
The SEAS Abacus Award for Faculty Collaboration with Staff winner will be announced at the April All Hands Meeting.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Rewards and Recognition