Time and Absence Management
Due to the liability of employee paid time off, which includes vacation, personal and sick time, managers are required to approve their reports’ use and banking of time through PeopleSoft.
To submit and/or review time and absences, please visit PeopleSoft.
Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
Both exempt and non-exempt staff request vacation, sick and personal time through the My Time & Absences tile in PeopleSoft.
Request submissions are due:
- Non-exempt staff: by 12:00 pm every Thursday
- Exempt staff: by 12:00 pm on the last Wednesday of the month
Managers must approve requests each Friday by 12:00 pm.
Non-exempt, overtime-eligible staff are required to enter their weekly hours via the My Time & Absences tile in PeopleSoft.
- Time entry is due by 12:00 pm every Thursday
Managers must approve time sheets every Friday by 12:00 pm through the Team Time & Absences tile in PeopleSoft.
Further Information and Assistance
- For documents on these processes, please visit Approve Time & Absences Training for Managers.
- For more online training or to browse in-person course, please visit the Training Portal.
- For information on overtime, see the Overtime Policy.
- If you have questions or need to change a time entry or an absence request, contact the Human Resources Office at (617) 384-7828.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Rewards and Recognition