Transportation and Commuting
Review the Transportation and Commuting page on HARVie for more information on the below and other programs and benefits available to Harvard employees.
Commuter Choice Program
The University's Commuter Choice program can help you to figure out the most advantageous arrangements for getting to work.
- The University offers MBTA (T) passes to employees at a 50% discount. Sign up for a T pass.
- For maps and schedules of MBTA subway and bus routes, visit www.mbta.com.
Check out information on parking at Harvard and to find out how to obtain a parking spot.
One-Day Parking Passes
For Harvard parking lots, you can purchase a one-day pass in person at the Parking Services office at the Smith Campus Center, 8th Floor, 1350 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, or order a pass online.
Check out Harvard's Commuter Choice ride sharing program.
A shuttle between the Longwood Medical Area in Boston and the Harvard Cambridge campus is available at no charge to Harvard employees. Check the MASCO website for updated schedules, routes, and other information.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Rewards and Recognition