SEAS has begun to welcome employees back to campus. Please review the SEAS Staff Return to Campus Plan for details.
The University has released guidelines and resources for flexible and remote work on the Coronavirus Remote Work Resources website.
- Employees must have a secure configuration for working remotely which includes two elements: a secure computer and a secure connection.
Secure Computer – Harvard-issued laptop, or personal computer with required protections; see guidance for Securing your Personal Device
Secure Connection – Use VPN for: working in public spaces (airports, hotels, etc.), or working with secured resources.
In Office of Human Resources
- Total Rewards & Benefits
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Employee Concerns
- Condolence Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment Policy
- Drug/Alcohol and Smoking Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Independent Contractor Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Overtime Policy
- Pregnancy in the Workplace Policy
- Sit-Stand Desk Policy
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Acceptable use
- Time and Absence Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Rewards and Recognition