DACA and TPS Resources

The federal government changed certain federal immigration policies, specifically the Temporary Protected Status program (TPS) and the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA). For any members of our community who are concerned that these changes may affect their immigration status, we want to ensure that you are supported and have access to the resources available at Harvard.

The Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program (HIRC) at Harvard Law School is available to all members of the Harvard community to provide free and confidential legal consultation about TPS, DACA, and other immigration concerns. It is recommended that undocumented students reach out to the Clinic to set up an individual consultation, as every case is different. To schedule an appointment please contact hri@law.harvard.edu or call 617-495-6648.

For undocumented students at Harvard College, the Harvard Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion is available to assist and serve as a point of contact to help students navigate support services. There you'll find resources on campus and in the communityresources for parents, as well as a list of frequently asked questions

Undocumented students at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences who have questions or concerns are encouraged to reach out to the Office of Student Affairs. Graduate students with questions about their visa or immigration status may also speak with an advisor at the Harvard International Office.

We recognize this is a time of anxiety and frustration for many members of our community. If you need emotional support, there are counselors available for students through Counseling and Mental Health Services, as well as through the Employee Assistance Program for faculty and staff.